Wednesday, September 10, 2008

#1: Guard the Puppies!

To the Musicians:

How can you NOT say yes to this adorable little creature? This puppy has been watching my cell phone for the past couple of days, not even moving so much a centimeter. It's been diligently guarding the thing with its life. Even if you can't see it, there is a determinant look in its eyes when it opens them. Now, I understand you all want him and such, but you can't have him. Poofy is NOT for sale. I do not care how much you will pay for him- my dog has been keeping a sharp eye out for any burglars in the area. THIS INCLUDES YOU, who might be plotting to steal this cute little beast within the next few hours.

~

To the Chefs:

WHY EAT THIS THING?! Honestly, if you decided to cook this thing like some people do in other countries, I'm quite appalled. It's scary to believe that some people in the world- like yourselves- would really want to cook a dog. I'd like to know something about this so-called delicacy: if you were supposed to feed this to other people, then what about feeding cats as well? I mean, they're as much meat as dogs are in different locations around the world. Sure, people kill animals to eat nowadays. If you're willing to kill this adorable puppy to feed a family, then what about the other various animals around the world? If dogs go extinct because you're feeding them to humans, then I blame YOU.

2 comments:

SGirl said...

I really enjoyed reading both of these. You seem really educated in the way you write. I mean by the words you choose and stuff. That is good because chefs and musicians are very educated people too so I think they could relate to how you wrote to them. They were both good, but I liked the chef one the best. I would also be pissed if someone cooked that cute puppy! Even though I'm no chef or musician I could still relate to your writing and that is a good thing!

Scrappy Coco said...

Your word selection is amazing. You sound very educated in your writing the 1st post was very humourous because of the fact you made it seem like you were really not wanting to give your dog up. Which is very cute because I also love dogs alot.

In your 2nd post I felt anger come from you but good anger your sticking up for something you believe is wrong and that bold I enjoy reading both very much