Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2: Keanu Reeves: WOW.


Wow... I'm in absolute shock. This site has... it has everything.


This is something amazing. It has so many details and such about me and my family and all my upcoming movies. Hell, it even has screenshots from past movies I was in. Who knew some people could be so organized? And much less, fans of me. Really, you guys make me blush with this. And those birthday wishes, those news reports- it looks so professional. This is something so remarkable, so nice... I knew how people did fan sites before, but this is just so incredible. And a bit odd- you must be on top of the gossip or news floating around the mass media these days. Doesn't really matter to me, though. From what I see on this site, it's full of pretty nice comments about me and such. Nice to know that there is a fan base this big. It's odd, though- didn't realize I had so much family and that they linked to different sites. Huh. 

But really, I'm stupefied. This is so different and well-laid.

No comments: